Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Really, are you kidding me!

If you've been following lately you will know that I have been having some issues with my adducters, I eased right off my training, right off to zero miles before Long Beach and had no issues on race day. The Wednesday after I had a massage and mentioned it and after a little poking around she found the spot, OMFG I hit the ceiling, this 90lb massage therapist nearly brought me tears.

She talked about how to stretch it, side lunges, and that she could do something with it; read turn me into a quivering tearful wreck, if it didn't go away, sometimes these things just do she said and I can attest to that.

So seven days post race and I am dropping off my car for a service and running home, you know; multi tasking and bingo it's back worse than before!

Great, bring on the Kleenex!

Posted from Blogium for iPhone