Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday photog…

A camera, blue skies, new shoes and dry trails…

DSCN0497a

Photoshoot for new Saucony Peregrines…well a 10 second delay and me running to and fro…a lot!

DSCN0506

Lots of rain equals lots of green…I ran up and down this hill…

DSCN0504a

Proof…and a pudding belly!

DSCN0505a

Black and white just worked out better here…

DSCN0510

Forefooted landing….yay!

image

It was a close thing but I managed to out run him!

image

Not very far but plenty of ups and downs!

4 comments:

  1. Great Pics! Looks like it was a great day for trail running. Blue skies, dry trails -- can't beat that : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. puddin bellies... all the kewl kidz are doin it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. could've done w/o that last picture... haha. lol about your pudding belly. gorgeous day for a trail run!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how I love the trails :)

    also read your review on the CEP shorts. This company knows exactly what they are doing! Period! I would live on my socks if I did not have to take them off to shower.

    Years ago i did a bit of rock climbing. Too bad I am a CHICKEN now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.